Tips to Make Your Telemedicine Visit Great!
Before Your Call:
- Make sure you are home, in a quiet spot where you have good phone service and can speak openly and freely about your health.
- Do not take the call in a crowded location, others could overhear your private health information.
- Write down your reason for the visit and questions you might have for the provider.
- Sit still! If you wander around your home you may lose connection with your provider.
- Make sure your phone is not set to block calls from private numbers. CompleteCare may call from one.
- Make sure your phone is charged and has enough power for the call.
When it is time for your call:
Make note of the date and time of your telemedicine visit and have your phone nearby. Your provider will call as close to your appointment time as possible, however if other calls run long they may be a little late.