Need Enrollment Help? Contact Us!
Contact an In-Person Assistor
- John Fuqua - P) 609-805-6128 | E) email@example.com
- Anthony Morales - P) 856-364-2131 | E) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Affordable Care Act, also called the ACA or Obamacare was signed into law in 2010 by President Barack Obama. The ACA was enacted to increase the quality and affordability of health insurance, lower the uninsured rate by expanding public and private insurance coverage, and reduce the costs of healthcare for individuals and the government.
Who can sign up?
Anyone who is currently uninsured, including all U.S. citizens and those who are considered lawfully present to be in the United States.
When can I sign up?
- Open enrollment takes place once a year, usually in November and December.
- Special enrollment periods are available for those with special circumstances, such as loss of insurance coverage or change in income. Learn more by visiting https://nj.gov/getcoverednj/
- NJ FamilyCare enrollment is available year round. If you think you qualify contact a counselor to sign up at any time or visit www.NJFamilyCare.org
How do I sign up for coverage?
There are a few ways to get covered or get help getting covered:
- Visit https://nj.gov/getcoverednj/ and complete an online application
- Schedule an appointment to enroll with an in-person assister. CompleteCare Health Network has a team of Certified Application Counselors who will be available at locations around Cape May, Cumberland and Gloucester Counties to help assist those who need help with enrollment in the marketplace or Medicaid or even if you just have questions.
Still have questions?
Visit https://nj.gov/getcoverednj/ to learn more about the Affordable Care Act and all of your coverage options.
Contact one of CompleteCare’s Certified Application Counselors for assistance:
John Fuqua 609-805-7030
Anthony Morales 856-364-2131