Dr. Prabha Nair earned her M.D. from Trivandrum Medical College in Kerala, India, in 1983. She interned in Pediatrics at the Medical College of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA, and completed her residency in Pediatrics at UMDNJ, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Nair has been board certified in Pediatrics since 1994. She has practiced at the St. Francis Medical Center in Trenton, NJ; Pediatrics of South Brunswick in Dayton, NJ; Riverside Community Health Center in Wilmington, IL; and as a solo pediatrician in Wilmington, IL and a School Physician for South Brunswick Public Schools.
Dr. Nair has been a part of CompleteCare Health Network’s staff since January 2006, when the organization was known as Community Health Care, Inc. In 2011, she received the Horizon NJ Health Provider Recognition Award for her dedication to delivering the highest quality health care services available.
- Board Certified in Pediatrics as of 1994
- Horizon NJ Health Provider Recognition Award
- CompleteCare Health Network
- Pediatrician, Wilmington, IL
- Riverside Community Health Center, Wilmington, IL
- South Brunswick Public Schools, Dayton, NJ
- Pediatrics of South Brunswick, Dayton, NJ
- Locum, Tennens, NJ
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, NJ
- Resident in Pediatrics at UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Intern in Pediatrics at the Medical College of PA, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical College of Trivandrum, Kerala, India