Family Nurse Practitioner caring for patients from birth to the advanced elderly treating acute, chronic and preventative healthcare needs. Also a provider in the FreshStart Medication-Assisted Treatment program and the PrEP and HIV/AIDS program.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- New Jersey State Nurses Association
- President of Eta Mu Chapter of Sigma International Nursing Honor Society
Part-Time Lecturer: Rutgers University-Camden School of Nursing
RN Experience: ChristianaCare, Newark, DE - Surgical Step-Down with a focus on NeuroSpine and Total Joint Replacement.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), Rutgers, 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Rutgers, 2015