Working at CompleteCare
CompleteCare offers our providers and staff the unique opportunity to use their skills to help those most in need in Cumberland, Gloucester and Cape May Counties in New Jersey. We strive to give our patients the high quality care they deserve and we continuously evolve to meet the needs of the community.
Our employees are a particularly dedicated group of individuals who care about our patients, the organization, their co-workers, as well as their community and work together to further our mission.
As a Patient Centered Medical Home, we offer the opportunity to practice in a team-based environment that uses the latest technology to track and manage the health of our patients in an effort to achieve positive outcomes that have an impact on the population as a whole.
CompleteCare offers an attractive benefits package to employees at different levels of employment beginning at 20 hours including:
- Medical/Rx – Horizon BC/BS – (Horizon BC/BS)
- HRA/Ameriflex (covers all out-of-pocket medical expenses)
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical/Dental & Dependent
- 401k (Contribute after 90 days of employment, CCHN will match after one year of employment) 100% match up to 3%, 50% match last 2%
- Pension Plan (credited into your 401k plan on annual basis)
- 457b -Deferred Compensation Plan (additional pre-taxed retirement contributions)
- Accident Policies
- Cancer Policies
- Long Term Care – Must have 5 years of employment to be eligible. CCHN will contribute 50%, not to exceed $1,500 per year.
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Critical Care
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, 2 times annual salary (CCHN paid benefit)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Child Care Reimbursement Program
- Discounted Fitness Facility Memberships (Anytime, MaxFit, YMCA Vineland, Fitness Connection)
- Discount through HorizonbFit Program
- United Way Contribution (Payroll Deduction)
- AAA (discounted rates)
- BJ’s (discounted rates)
- Verizon & AT&T Wireless Discounts (must show proof of employment)
- Direct Deposit (multiple accounts)
- Flexible work hours (departmental discretion)
- Incentive Program (Eligible providers and support staff)
- Paid Holidays
- Loan Repayment Program – Subject to their requirements
- Continuing Medical/Dental Education days per year
- Continuing Medical/Dental Education dollars per year
It is the policy of CompleteCare to abide by Federal and State laws regarding non-discrimination in employment. CompleteCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to review our open opportunities and submit your application online.