Dr. Neema studied in Mysore, India, where she earned her undergraduate degree from M.M.J.C. in 1993 and her medical degree from JSS Medical College in 2001. She completed her residency at West Jersey Memorial Family Practice at Virtua in 2007 and was Board Certified in Family Medicine the same year. Dr. Neema worked briefly with CompleteCare, then known as Community Health Care, Inc., in 2007.
Dr. Neema has been an associate clinical professor of medicine at the Milton S. Hershey School of Medicine. She has practiced with Spirit Physician Services in Camp Hill, PA, where she served as a hospitalist and a member of the infection control work group, the critical care committee, and the blood transfusion committee. Most recently, Dr. Neema was a hospitalist with Summit Physician, Inc., in Chambersburg, PA. Her main interest in that position was patient safety, and she served as a committee member in the Patient Safety and Infection Control Committee.
- Virtua "STAR" recognition for excellence in community service
- Honors in Forensic Medicine
- Distinction in Pharmacology
- CompleteCare Health Network
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Milton S. Hershey School of Medicine
- Hospitalist with Spirit Physician Services, Camp Hill, PA
- Hospitalist with Summit Physician, Inc., Chambersburg, PA
- Medical Residency at West Jersey Memorial Family Practice at Virtua
- M.M.J.C., Mysore, India
- JSS Medical College, Mysore, India