Rosemarie Stag earned her Associate of Applied Science in Nursing in 1992 from Gloucester County College in Sewell, NJ; her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2003 from Immaculata University in Immaculata, PA; and her Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Track, in 2008 from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA.
Ms. Stag has practiced nursing at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA, as a nurse extern and RN-acute care and at Holy Redeemer Home Care in Runnemede, NJ, as a RN-case manager, a collaborative practice RN, a RN-clinical coordinator, a RN-admission nurse and a per diem nurse. She has also been on the adjunct nursing faculty at Helene Fuld School of Nursing in Blackwood, NJ, and served as a RN-Consultant for Mc Bee Rapid forms in West Deptford, NJ. Ms. Stag is licensed as both a Registered Nurse and an Advanced Practice Nurse in the state of New Jersey and is board certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Helene Fuld School of Nursing, Blackwood, NJ
- Holy Redeemer Home Care, Runnemede, NJ
- Mc Bee Rapid Forms, West Deptford, NJ
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Gloucester County College; Gloucester County, NJ
- Immaculata University, Immaculata, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA