Dr. Nicholas Giorgianni earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology from Delaware Valley College in 1991 and his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1996. He completed his podiatric surgical residency at Kennedy Health Systems in 1997.
Dr. Giorgianni has practiced podiatry at Family Foot and Ankle Center in Cherry Hill, NJ; Medford Podiatry in Medford, NJ; Foot and Ankle Center in Sewell, NJ; and Foot Health Centers, P.A., in Cherry Hill, NJ. The American Board of Podiatric Surgery awarded him board qualification in 1997 and board certification in 2004. Dr. Giorgianni has been affiliated with Kennedy Health System, Kennedy Surgical Center, Kennedy Wound Care Center, Virtua Hospital Systems and Summit Surgical Center.
- CompleteCare Health Network
- Foot Health Centers, P.A., Cherry Hill, NJ
- Foot and Ankle Center, Sewell, NJ
- Medford Podiatry, Medford, NJ
- Family Foot and Ankle Center, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Inolex Chemical Corporation, Philadelphia, PA
- Podiatric Surgical Residency at Kennedy Health Systems
- Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY