Karen Duncan earned her Associate Degree in Applied Science for Registered Nursing from Cumberland County College in Vineland, NJ, in 1997; her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA, in 2001; and her Master of Science in Advanced Practice Nursing – Women’s Health from the Rutgers State University College of Nursing in Newark, NJ, in 2008.
Ms. Duncan has worked in a number of positions with South Jersey Health System – Regional Medical Center since 1973. These positions include PBX Operator; Hospital Admission Registrar; Telecommunication Operator; Credit/Collection, In/Outpatient Hospital Billing; Office Coordinator/Receptionist of the Women’s Center; Maternity and Labor/Delivery Unit Secretary; Registered Nurse in the Women’s Center; Labor/Delivery RN/Preceptor; and Maternity/Gynecology Unit RN/Preceptor.
Ms. Duncan is an experienced OB Registered Nurse. She attained her certification in in-patient obstetrics from the National Certification Corporation in 2003. Ms. Duncan is certified in Basic Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation, intravenous therapy and vena puncture, and as an Inpatient OB Registered Nurse. She is skilled in advanced fetal monitoring and OB operating room duties as a circulating RN and recovery nurse.
- Certified as Inpatient OB Registered Nurse
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Certified in Neonatal Resuscitation Provider
- Certified in intravenous therapy and vena puncture
- Certification in In-Patient Obstetrics by the National Certification Corporation
- CompleteCare Health Network
- South Jersey Health System - Regional Medical Center, Vineland, NJ
- Rutgers State University College of Nursing, New Brunswick, NJ
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Cumberland County College, Vineland, NJ