Holly Huber earned her Associate in Arts Degree in Allied Health Sciences in 1989 from the Community College of the Air Force in Montgomery, AL. She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing in 1991 and her Master of Science Degree as an Adult Nurse Practitioner in 1998, both from the University of Maryland at Baltimore. Ms. Huber also earned her Post Master's Certificate as a Family Nurse Practitioner from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD, in 2000. As a Student Nurse Practitioner, Ms. Huber completed a number of clinical experiences in Maryland, including at the Clinic for Addiction and Pregnancy at Bayview Hospital, the Internal Medicine Clinic at Franklin Square Hospital, and the Governor's Well Mobile, all located in Baltimore.
Ms. Huber began her military service in 1996, first as a Staff Nurse in the United States Air Force at Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, South Carolina and later in various medical positions in the Delaware Air National Guard. She has worked in a number of medical facilities in Maryland, including positions as the Staff Nurse of Admissions at Harford Memorial Hospital in Havre de Grace, MD; a Family Nurse Practitioner of Urgent Care at Towson Health Express in Towson, MD; a telephone triage nurse with After Hours Triage at Wyman Park Medical Center at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians in Baltimore, MD; and a volunteer Nurse Practitioner at The Shepherd's Clinic in Baltimore, MD. She has also served as a Family Nurse Practitioner at Regional Medical Associates in Millville, NJ.
- Regional Medical Associates, Millville, NJ
- Harford Memorial Hospital, Havre de Grace, MDUrgent C
- are at Towson Health Express, Towson, MD
- Wyman Park Medical Center at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, Baltimore, MD
- Delaware Air National Guard
- United States Air Force at Shaw Air Force Base, Sumter, SC
- The Shepherd's Clinic, Baltimore, MD
- Community College of the Air Force in Montgomery, AL
- University of Maryland at Baltimore, Baltimore, MD
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD