Dr. Christine Kotulski earned her Bachelors of Science in Biology from Hahnemann University in Philadelphia, PA, in 1995 and her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1999. She completed her residency at Kennedy Memorial Hospitals in Stratford, Cherry Hill and Washington Township, NJ, and she was named Chief Resident during her 2000-2001 training. Dr. Kotulski has since worked at Foot Health Centers, P.A. Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.
- CompleteCare Health Network
- Foot Health Centers, P.A., Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Residency at Kennedy Memorial Hospitals, Stratford, Cherry Hill and Washington Township, NJ
- Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY