New Patient Information
New Patients with Insurance
Bring insurance card. Call your provider prior to your appointment to have your primary provider changed to “Community Health Care, Inc.” Please call if you need assistance with changing primary provider.
New Patients without Insurance
Our Financial Counselors will work with you to advise if you are eligible for a public insurance plan or if not, where you fall on our sliding fee scale. Please bring the following to your first appointment to determine eligibility:
• Please bring 2 forms of ID for example:
- Drivers License, Passport, State ID, Social Security Card
• Income Verification:
- 4 pay stubs if paid weekly or 2 if bi-weekly (unemployment, child support, and social security included)
- Social security numbers for all family members if they have one
• Proof of Residence:
- Lease or rental agreement
- Utility bill in your name or the person you are staying with
- Verification letter if you are living with somebody else along with their utility bill
- Please bring a list of all current medications and medical records including shot records if possible for your children.
- Upon scheduling your appointment you will be asked to come in 30 minutes early for registration.