Hours Per Week
Our Mission: To improve lives by providing comprehensive, high-quality healthcare to every person in every community that we serve.
Our Vision: CCHN will maintain its position as the leading community health center in the state and become a model for all other healthcare organizations to follow.
At CompleteCare we are patients serving patients. We know what it’s like to be on the other side of the desk, so we are driven by the common purpose to continually exceed expectations at every turn.
CompleteCare employees are a particularly dedicated group of individuals who are good at what they do and want to use their skills to help people. Working for the community requires diligence and efficiency, but more than anything else, CompleteCare knows that kindness is the best way to truly make a difference.
If you are someone who wants to be the change, then we want you to join our team!
Major Function: To plan, direct, and manage all functions related to the clinical systems of CCHN including implementation and ongoing support of the CIS, database maintenance, and clinical training functions. Provides on-site and/or classroom style training and proficiency testing on all new and existing staff on all new and existing clinical information systems.
Job Specific Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- LPN or higher Clinical Degree or other Healthcare related field of study
- Minimum 3 years of experience with MS SQL 2010 and later
- Experience with Electronic Health Records, specifically with Nextgen’s EHR and templating is a plus.
- NJ Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Carry supplies and equipment to meetings as needed
- fine motor hand movement
- Standing, Walking
- Ability to perform in fast paced environment under high pressure circumstances
- Ability to speak to staff and groups of all levels of education
- Must be self-motivated, highly disciplined, and dependable with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Essential organization and communication skills
- Strong project management skills with effective results within a clinical information system environment
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and as a team, in a high pressure, possibly on-call, environment with changing priorities
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Achieves results in situations where he/she lacks authority and must rely on influence, builds support for change, works proactively and collaboratively in clinical and technical settings
- Ability to communicate effectively across various technical skill levels
- Handles information with a high level of security and confidentiality
- Manages multiple projects and demands with a proven ability to multitask
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate and facilitate meetings effectively and efficiently
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assume overall responsibility for statistical analysis and clinical reporting
- Responsible for managing the Electronic Health Records System, including electronic Dental records
- Coordinating, implementing, and maintaining data exchange between the clinical information systems, practice management system, and third party systems
- Collaborates with IT staff to assure appropriate problem resolution
- Develops and implements all Clinical IT related policies and procedures for CCHN
- Maintains up to date knowledge of computer systems including database management
- Demonstrates Advanced Computer Literacy
- Travels to designated work area
- Reports on a regular basis to the Director of IS on the status of all tasks assigned.
- Assist in managing an outsource relationship for 3rd party application development and programming consultants
- Analyze data contained in the organization’s database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Participate in monthly meetings with the IS and CIS core teams to discuss progress and issues to be resolved.