Hours Per Week
Our Mission: To improve lives by providing comprehensive, high-quality healthcare to every person in every community that we serve.
Our Vision: CompleteCare will maintain its position as the leading community health center in the state and become a model for all other healthcare organizations to follow.
At CompleteCare we are patients serving patients. We know what it’s like to be on the other side of the desk, so we are driven by the common purpose to continually exceed expectations at every turn.
CompleteCare employees are a particularly dedicated group of individuals who are good at what they do and want to use their skills to help people. Working for the community requires diligence and efficiency, but more than anything else, CompleteCare knows that kindness is the best way to truly make a difference.
If you are someone who wants to be the change, then we want you to join our team!
Under the direction of the CEO, the Director of Facilities & Corporate Compliance is responsible for managing the day-to-day facility related maintenance and compliance and safety of all CompleteCare Health centers.
Requires Credentials and Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration and or Business Administration
At least five (5) years managerial experience in health care operations preferably Federally Qualified Health Centers or an equivalent combination of education.
Proficient with Microsoft Office
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Excellent communication skills
Problem solving skills
Able to work as a team player as well as autonomously
Well-developed interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities.
Advises, consults, and coordinates with members of Executive Team and Practice Managers as needed.
Performs related work including, but not limited to:
- Provides leadership to maintenance staff and is responsible for the daily monitoring of activities specified in contracts and agreements with maintenance companies, snow removal contractors, electrical, plumbing and general facility operational activities.
- Assures that all company vehicles are properly insured, inspected and registered annually
- Maintains a current listing of all liability insurances, policy coverage dates, coverage specifications, payment amounts and due dates.
- Reviews annual Insurance premiums to assure competitiveness. Maintains contact with insurance brokers and other representatives regarding issues of liability and coverages (Workers Compensation, Directors and Officers, Auto and General Liability).
- Assist with negotiation & securing contracts with facility related vendors.
- Maintain schedule and inspection logs for all CCHN locations with Fire Alarms, Burglar Alarms, Sprinkler, Generator, Heating and Air condition.
- Recommends and coordinates space and other resources needed by sites and/or department(s) (as needed)
- Reviews and Maintains Leased properties for any lease extensions or changes in terms.
- Facility construction and improvement projects.
- Maintains compliance with all regulatory agencies & local municipalities, including DOH, ADA, OSHA, OIG & HIPAA requirements.
- Acts as a liaison to FTCA and CCHN providers with claims to make sure deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Act as a liaison to insurers and/or attorneys and CCHN and/or staff to make sure claims are addressed and deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Maintains oversight of CCHN Environment of Care policies and procedures
- Participates in site reviews conducted by federal, state and other officials to assure access
- Process and maintain all Ambulatory Licenses for all sites
- Responsible to provide a safe environment for employees and patients by ensuring compliance with EPA, HRSA, DOH and OSHA requirements and by maintaining Environment of Care and other patient safety and care standards of the Joint Commission and Patient Centered Medical Home designation
- Head safety meetings each month with Department heads
- Collaborate with the IT Department on security measures
- Assures that office equipment/furniture is in good working order and that maintenance agreements remain in force and annual inspections are performed.
- Monitors the security of facilities and responds to issues related to security systems, security contracts
- Oversee CCHN risk management program
- Maintains oversight of CCHN Risk Management Plans & policies and procedures
- Prepare, disseminate and maintain records of all incidents involving internal and external patients and/or employees and guests.
- Report to all management levels and Board of Directors findings with recommendations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk. The employee frequently is required to stand and use hands in administrative capacities. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; and may have need to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.